Wednesday, March 10, 2010

First Reviews for "My Wicked Fairy Stepmother"

The first reviews for MY WICKED FAIRY STEPMOTHER!

4 Stars from The Romance Studio (full review here):

"This was a fun read. I loved the twist on the wicked stepmother theme and the fantasy aspects of the plot were fantastic. The author did a fabulous job with her tone, completely capturing the attitude of a fifteen year-old girl. All the supporting characters are wonderful. What young woman wouldn't fall in love with Carter's curls and sunshiny vibes? Sierra is a strong lead, especially when facing some seriously weird happenings, she kept her composure and her humor.. I think this is a great addition to any YA lover's bookshelf."

4 Stars from Night Owl Reviews (read full review here).

"Wicked Fairy Stepmother is a contemporary young adult novel filled with teenage angst, mystery, and intrigue with an added touch of the paranormal. It’s a cross between R.L. Stine's "Goosebumps" and the BBC's "The Sarah Jane Adventures". I would highly recommend this novel for parents searching for suitable young adult fiction."

Yeay!

I couldn't be happier. I hope everyone who has read MY WICKED FAIRY STEPMOTHER has enjoyed it. It is certainly one of the books of my heart.

Remember, it's on sale now, over at Cerridwen Press: http://www.jasminejade.com/ps-8051-249-my-wicked-fairy-stepmother.aspx

Have a wonderful March,

Maddie Esposito

No comments:

Post a Comment